Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sucks

Bummed.
Man, I'm home early.
I wish I was still in the city.
I miss my sister and nephew :(
I also miss not having to be here...

~anyway~

Recap:
Babysat my nephew, Matty, while my sisters went to a party/club...lame!
Got beat up because some little boy likes to wrestle me...and I'm not going to fight him...
Waited up til 2:30am for my drunk ass sisters and Sarah's boo to come home.
Melissa was shit faced. It was pretty funny.
Went to sleep some time after 3.
Matty woke me up at 6:20am, so that was fun...
Been awake ever since.
Oh, and I watched him while my sisters were stuck in traffic after taking Sarah's boo home.
Got beat up some more.
Watched all the Bully Beatdown episodes...good thing Mayhem is pretty delicious :)
Then was forced to watch some dumbass Disney shows.
It is all good though. My nephew is worth it.

~anyway anyway~

Hopefully I get to go to the show tomorrow night at Gilman.
Hint hint Jessie lol ;D
So my brain is totally dead. I'm going to try and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment