Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fucking Fuck!

I think my number one pet peeve is when people that you're talking to stare at you when you're saying something like they're paying attention, and you're saying a paragraph of stuff, and then they don't respond when you ask a question, and then you say, "were you even listening to anything I was saying?" And their reply is "...no..."
That pisses me the fuck off!
I cannot stand when people do that.
I really want to hit the person in the face, no joke.

Had to vent.
I really can't stand it though.
Ah, I love having a blog.
It let's me let my anger out through long ranty text, and soon, video :)
Can't wait to leave this hell hole and get to class.
Only have one picture to print tonight and then me and Melissa are going to watch the whole season of Paranormal State on demand :D
YEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment