Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dumb Blonde

So...I kinda have blonde/brown/auburn hair right now :)
Its heeeeella weird.
I haven't had light hair since I was 10 and my mom bleached my hair.
We are going to make it lighter tonight and then put the purple in.
I mean I've had half my hair bleach blonde, as you've seen in my hair post (You can see it here!), but not the whole head in like 11 years.
It is hella weird cause it's always black/dark brown.
I mean it's not like it's going to stay blonde...
I'm getting it cut on Friday too.
I'm debating how much to cut off still.
Either way it's going to be long cause my hair is down to my ass...
I like I might do 3/4 inches, but idk.
I need a hair cut though.
I haven't had one since October, and I've bleached and dyed my hair since then and it killed the ends.
My her goin be hella foyn after I get it done :D

No comments:

Post a Comment