Friday, June 8, 2012

Egg on my face?

I was writing a post I guess technically yesterday.
I haven't been to sleep yet, so to me it was earlier.
Anyways...
I was writing it when my sister called for me to get her.
We did some bidness and then I "chilled" all night.
I am not at all tired, but I have to go to the city tonight so I think I should try to sleep.
I am actually debating whether or not to go on a hike.
I have a gash on my heel but I want to try and go anyway.
I can't wear shoes but I think I can walk through the pain for little.
I'm manly as fuck!
I have always wanted to go somewhere and watch the sun rise and set.
No one ever is down to go with me, but it's ok, I'll find someone one day ;)
I'm not used to be (productively) awake at this time, and right now I'm alone, so I don't have anything to do.
Everyone passed out or went home, so I'm am left to my own devices...which used to get me into alot of trouble.
But that's another story for another time.
I'm currently laughing at the fact "left to my own devices" can be taken in a completely different way than what I mean...I love my filthy, filthy mind :)
I like how after my sister and I talked about not staying up so late I stayed up all night.
I need to get my shit together apparently haha.
At least I had fun.
So I'm pretty sure none of this makes hat much sense, but I don't really care.
My brain may be tired, but the rest of me can go on for more.
Wink........wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment