Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Life, Coriness, and Shit

Didn't go for a hike today, but I will mosdef go tomorrow.
I partied to hard lastnight haha...
I had a pretty alright day.
Went to lunch with my brother, and then took him to a couple places he needed to go.
This was the first time we "hung out" alone in about 3/4 years, maybe 5.
We didn't really talk, but atleast we did something together I guess.
Ok, we actually didn't talk at all...unless it was him telling me where he needed to go, but whatever haha.
Tomorrow I am going on my hike with my sister, she finally decided she wanted to come, and then we are going to Fairfield to window shop and see if I can find anything for my party.
I have been told by almost everyone that I need to wear a dress, so I am going to try and find a fucking dress.
I was already going to wear a dress/skirt, but I'm pretending that I am humoring everyone.
I want to look like a girl for once, and be all pretty and shit, so I am going to find something cute.
Plus my boo is coming, so that gives my extra incentive to show him what I look like when I don't look like a bro :D
I think he might die...or get a bonesy bones...either way its going to be good :)
My friend is even doing my hair all cute like.
I'm excited about everything that is going to happen this summer.
Everything is changing and it is all good shit.
I got shit happening for me and people that want nothing but the best for me by my side.
I feel like I have a somewhat "normal" life, granted the past and other shit come up, I still am making shit happen for me.
I'm in a pretty good place right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment