Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Happy" Birthday...

Ok, so before I start getting all whiny and shit let's start with the good.
That way you don't have to read the boring shit if you don't want to.
I'm lookin out for my peoples ;)
I am so thankful for the overwhelming number of people who have called, texted, and/or sent me a Facebook thingy wishing me happy birthday.
I didn't realize how many people really cared about me like that yenno.
It's weird going from not having anyone to having hella people.
That's a little emo, but its hella true.
~anyways~
Even though I had to be at work and school all day, my coworkers/friends made it a good day.
This was the first time I had a good day on my birthday.
So now the "whiny" shit...
I really don't mean to sound emo or ungrateful, or anything like that, but I just want one time where I can have a good day where I don't have to deal with dumb bullshit.
I always try to put myself last and do as much as I can for people without anything in return, or holding it over their heads.
I hate bringing it up because I feel like I'm trying to brag, but I'm really not.
I give a fuck if I get recognition for shit I do.
I don't mind doing things for people.
I just feel like some people take and take and never do anything for me.
I mean I bend over fucking backwards, can you give me one day where you do something decent for me.
I'm not asking to go all out and do hella shit.
I just ask that I don't have to deal with dumbass drama.
I have never had a birthday party or anything “big on my birthday.
I have never been surprised with anything, or had something hella cool happen.
I have to ask for a cake and candles.
The only reason I'm having a party this year is because Denise insisted, and my sister thought I should finally have one with everything that has happened in the past.
My parents aren't helping with the party.
Well, my mom gave some money for food after my sister had to ask her.
I just don't understand why people don't have any compassion, empathy, or selflessness.
I guess all I am asking for is to feel special for one day out of the year.
I guess that's too much to ask from some people though.
As I "speak" my dad is yelling to my mom about how he had to buy me a cake and it's not his fault he forgot candles and oh well, too bad.
And they're fighting about some other shit that's ridiculous too...
All they're going to do is eat the cake, which I find pointless and they don't need me here for that.
This is why I am never home.
I am going out in a little to find something to do.
Happy Birthday to me I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment