Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fucked Up

I hate having such a good imagination sometimes.
I have thee craziest dreams.
They are super real.
Sometimes when I wake up I'm confused cause I thought my dream was real life.
I hate that.
I have woken up a so many times hella confuse as to why I was in my bed cause I was in a whole other place.
I have even woken up in other beds hella confuse and didn't know where I was cause my dream had me somewhere else.
I like my dreams though, most of the time.
I feel like I could write a book of short stories based on my dreams.
They get hella intense sometimes too.
Man, I don't even know...
I have shit to do right now, but I'm procrastinating...
Blllaaaaaaaaaaahhhh...I guess it's time to be an adult...
I leave you with this
The percentage of people dreaming in black and white started decreasing after the spread of colour tv

No comments:

Post a Comment