Monday, June 11, 2012

Productive shithead

I feel accomplished today :)
I took someone to Oakland.
Apparently deep in the hood, but it looked pretty nice to me...
After that hour of shit (traffic), I went for a hike.
It was a long 2 hour walk with a few pretty big hills.
I was alone, and got to short of clear my head.
Well I didn't really think about anything so yeah...
I could've kept walking, but I didn't cause I would've never came back :)
I feel like it was good though cause I went twice as longer than last time.
I haven't gotten to go hiking all week cause I gashed my ankle and couldn't wear shoes :(
I always get hurt in the dumbest way possible haha foreals.
I have so many dumb stories!
Anyway
So after that I went to Sally's and got some hair dye so we can do my hair before school starts, which is next week...
Why must I be so fucking smart and need to go to school all the time.
All the other kids are partying all summer.
I am in school nerding out :)
That was a joke for people who don't ever know I am joking...
We are going to lighten my hair, not bleach it this time, and then dye it ALL purple.
We tried this last time and my hair didn't get light enough, so it turn black with some purple strips.
We are making this mother fucker bright ass purple.
Well dark, bright purple haha.
After that I showered and took a nap.
Yep, super productive...
I got a tan! Woo Woo!
I'm determined to get hella dark like when I was little!
Ima be hella dark, and white people are going to speak (horrible) Spanish to me all the time, well they still do sometimes...but now all of them will.
And, in my perfect English, I will be like, "I speak English, bitch..."
So that was my day.
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend and Monday.
I had an amazing weekend with my oldest sister Sarah.
It was just me and her all weekend.
Melissa was there Friday night, but that's whatever haha. (Love you, Melissa)
I love my sisters more than anything, and my nephew.
They are the only 3 people that I know will always be there for me no matter what.
I'd do anything for them and visa-versa.
I fucking love them, and they are the ones giving me my party, and I am so grateful that I have them in my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment