Saturday, June 2, 2012

For serious broheem...

My body somewhat hurts from that hike...I like it :)
I like being sore from trying something new...heh heh...
Anyways!
I think I'm going to do that trail every other day, if not everyday.
I'm going to start with these two weeks I have off, and see what happens when I go back to school and work.
I think it's going to go pretty fucking amazing :)
That was positivity for you mother fuckers.
I'm being fucking positive in this bitch!
^__^
Anyways...again...
I want to get back to how I was before...maybe even go a little more.
I missed being athletic...and thick.
I mean I still do shit...
I would just like to not be all jiggly and nasty looking when I'm doing it...that's all :)
Don't get me wrong...I'm not trying to be hella skinny or anything like that...I still wanna be thick.
I'm built to be a thick ass bitch.
I got them Mexican baby makin hips and thighs.
I'm always gonna be thick, and I want to be.
I have too many dirty things I can say about thick girls, but I shall refrain!
It's hard, but I'm trying :)
I'm also quitting smoking, cigarettes...and I'm only going to party when there is reason, so no more kick backs where I just get down.
At least until I reach my goal, haha ;)
Nah, but foreals I want to change up a lot.
I wanna do this healthy shit plus actually try in college.
I need to get back on track cause I kinda fell off this semester, and somewhat last.
I have to stop letting shit get in the way of what I want.
Yeah buddy let's do this shit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment