Friday, January 20, 2012

Big booty ho's hop to it!!

So now that I vented about my problems and went to the gym twice, I feel better.
I was kinda nervous before we did the workout, but it wasn't all that bad.
After that we took a little breather and did another hour.
I feel pretty good about it.
Here comes the lame sappy corny part, just to warn you...
I really feel like I'm finally doing something for me.
I have unwillingly given my life to taking care of thee most laziest, ungrateful people, and now I'm making it about me.
Fuck every one else.
Going to the gym is way more than just losing weight.
Its another step I'm taking to better my life, and make it about me for once.
I mean there are so many reasons why I'm doing this, but in all reality they don't matter, nor do they need to be said.
I just need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment