Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blah blah I'm a weakling blah blah spine blah blaaaah

I have A LOT of things wrong with me.
I'm not even going to talk about psychologically...
I have ignored everything for so long.
Last night it all came out.
My back, my knees...like fuck.
So lets start with the easy part...
My knees are both blown out, one has cartilage damage, and I also have some syndrome where the muscles in my thighs are really weak because I didn't go to rehab after my injuries.
That, however, wasn't my fault.
I didn't know I need to go cause I was a kid, and my doctor(who was horrible) didn't say anything.
That's and easy fix, workout my muscle to strengthen them, and wear a brace for my knee(which I don't).
Ok, so now here's the hard stuff...
I have Spondylosis which is a spinal condition where my nerves are basically being pinch my a vertebrae.
I also have a fracture in my spine, which caused the Spondylosis.
On top of that I have nerve damage in my spine, and fibromyalgia.

I didn't even talk about how I have acid reflux and am allergic to animal dander, but have 3 pets...
But those are whatever....
I mean I was told to just "live with it," so that's what I did.
I learned how to ignore being in pain 24/7, and learned people don't want to hear me "whine" about it(at the age of 13), so I just shut up and keep it bottled up.
And you know I'm very good at bottling things up.
I just don't have anyone to talk to about this, so I'm whining about it on here finally.
I'm surprised I waited this long :)

No comments:

Post a Comment