Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm so effing amazing.

So a couple day after Christmas my family was at Melissa's for dinner.
Chris was like, "When I enter a room, my theme song in my head is Hulk Hogan's intro..."
(well he said something along those lines...)
Melissa laughed and said, "I don't know it..."
Chris plays it on his phone but Melissa couldn't hear it, so I sang the chorus with full gusto ;)
Then I say, "When I walk into a room, my theme song I play in my head is Dusty Rhodes's intro!!"
Melissa doesn't know that one either.
So I sing, "AMEEEEEEEEERIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAN...................DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAEEEEEEEAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!"
And then do the little dance he does.
Melissa asks if I do the dance when I walk in.
I say, "Yeah, but I don't sing it so I look kinda weird probably..."
Everyone cracks up.
I'm going to die a wrestling nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment