Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Still feel pretty crappy, but I'm coughing way less.
I still can't talk because I can't really breathe.
I mean I can talk but I get out of breath...so I just try not to talk, which is very very hard for me :)
No one cares anyway so I don't really have anyone to talk to, so I guess it's not really all that hard.
I just get ignored most of the time.
There is the "you need to clean up tomorrow" when my mom gets home, but I just ignore her like she does me when I'm hacking up my lungs and then can't really catch my breath after.
But I've learned along time ago no one will take care of me, so I need to do it on my own.
I guess it made me a stronger person, because I just suck it up instead of acting like a whiny ass baby when I don't feel well.
Most people can't say that.
So I guess feeling like shit and having to force yourself out of bed to get things done because you have lazy fucks as family makes a person strong.
Huh...who would've thought ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment