Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kinda sorta

I'm feeling pretty alright.
I mean I get winded having a simple conversation, as well as other tasks, but other than that I'm pretty good.
I've just been thinking a lot about stuff and I need to put my thoughts somewhere.
I have so much planned for this year.
When I think about everything I want to do and am going to do, I kinda get overwhelmed.
I think I might just be really nervous and anxious because I was a loser who had extreme social anxiety and agoraphobia, and this year I am actually going to be out and go places (pretty far away) and meet a whole lot of new people and move in to a whole new area.
Plus all the other stresses I have in life are added in.
It sometimes is just too much to take in, but my brain always has to over think everything, so I can't turn off the thoughts.
Its going to be a crazy ride, and I invite you to join me :D
HAHA that was super cheesy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment