Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What...Up...

I am completely used to people saying how crazy, weird, unusual...scary...I am, and I know I am.
I mean its no secret :)
I just don't understand why people think its so outlandish that I love "old/vintage" things.
I effing love everything from 50-60-70 years ago.
From the shows to the music, I love it all!
I love watching Johnny Carson, Betty White, Carol Bernette, Mary Tyler Moore, Lucille Ball, and the countless other actors/performers from back then.
I love the 50's pin-up era.
Everyone knows I love Marilyn (Monroe) and Frank (Sinatra).
I love everything from the past.
I guess I'm "old school" as my friend puts it.
I don't see it as weird, or whatever people call it, I mean I guess its sort of unusual for someone my age to like these things, but I'm an "old soul."
I really hate saying that cause I feel like it sounds so cheesy, and like a little kid saying they're grown.
But I mean its true, and my family and people who know me always say that.
~anyway~
I love that I love the "vintage" things, and I want people in my life to love that I love those things too.
So if you gonna hate, den get da fuck outta hear bitch!
TeeHee, I kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment