Saturday, January 21, 2012

I'm foreals

I was a little sore today, but its nothing I can't handle ;)
As I was telling my mom, "I like pain...that's why I stretched my ears so big, and tore em every time and just sucked it up. What up bitches!!! Pain is fun..."
She just looked at me crazy...like she normally does when I say something "stupid."
I am so foreal about this gym stuff though.
I feel like people don't think I'm going to stick with it, well actually they've said that in so many words...
They forget how I had/have to fight for everything I have, and I'm going to fucking fight for this.
Its time I do something to make me happy, and not because someone else will benefit from what I'm doing.
I'm so tired of that shit.
Anyways...
Didn't mean to get all ranty.
I really like night time gym sessions.
They remind me of when Chris and I went running at like 3 in the morning.
Ok not entirely, but still.
I'm finna get shit done, and that's that BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment