Friday, May 11, 2012

Butterflies

Sooooo....
I kinda had an interview with Kaiser yesterday...
I'm freaking out no lie!!
I reeeeeeally need this job.
I don't want to brag or anything, but its fucking $22 an hour, and nights are $23.
Like what the fuck?!?!?!
I fucking need this shit!!!!
I feel like my interview went pretty well, but Idk my mom has me second guessing myself.
She likes to nitpick and tell me how not good enough I am...but whatever.
Everyone else I have talked to said I did well.
Man, if I get this I can FINALLY fix my car and move out.
I will be soooooo happy.
I really just have butterflies in my stomach whenever I think about it.
Meh, I'm lame.
It doesn't help that I'm also a little lovesick...haha...but that's another story completely...
I am excited and haven't been this excited, well, ever.
This is one of the biggest things in my life.
I feel like, for me, Kaiser is the top of the job food chain.
Buaaaah!!! Idk haha I need to go somewhere haha!!
I feel kinda manic-y and want to bounce around everywhere like a rabbit on crack :D

No comments:

Post a Comment