Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fucking smart as fuck

Ok, so, I really just spent the last four days helping two people with their 16 paragraph essays.
Yes...16 fucking paragraphs.
Oh, and if that wasn't enough, each paragraph had to be at least 160 words, with no "to be" verbs.
There had to be two intros and two conclusions, plus 4 counter arguments and 2 refutes for each counter.
The fuck is that about?
This is Contra Costa College, not fucking Harvard...
~anyway~
I also went to a party on Saturday.
I invited some people to come but none of them could make it...hella lame...
But its good cause I had a pretty fucking amazing time.
The stories...heh heh...I got some...
Me and my sister hella started that party too, five hours after it started.
That's how you know my birthday party is going to be fucking ridiculous.
People are inviting hella other people.
I'm alone inviting about 100 people.
Dude, this is going to be pretty epic.
I'm hella excited.
And I feel like now it legit cause I made some invites and am going to start passing them out.
YEE fucking YEE!
This shit is gonna go down!

No comments:

Post a Comment