Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cleanin out the confusion

I decided to listen to the saying of "Clear your space, clear your mind," and clean my room.
Even though I believe "A messy room is a sign of a genius."
I haven't done shit in it for like a year...
Well I mean I haven't really even been in it long enough to do anything.
I have 3 weeks of being stuck in this shit hole, so I might as well make my room a nice place to semi get away...
This is the longest I have been home, and I really remember why I kept myself so busy.
I fucking HATE being here.
I can't breathe here.
I feel like I'm suffocating sometimes.
Haha, super melodramatic! ^_^
But anyway, I want to finally organize my shit cause I finally, after like 6 years of being in this room, have a place to put my clothes.
Yes, it's true I had to wait til I was 21 and could buy my own dresser thingys to finally have a place for my clothes...my parents are so good to me huh...
I want to actually put effort into this semester too, so I need a place to kinda study, cause God knows I always find a way to get sidetracked :D
Aye...but I pull off getting A's and B's anyway...chea buddy ;)
Hopefully I can get my desk reorganized for the millionth time...every time I do the little Mexican troll, aka my mom, ruins it with all her shit.
That's one of the reasons why it's so bad in my room.
She thinks she can leave her shoes, bills, garbage, ect. in my room, and me being stubborn as fuck, refuses to clean up after her.
Last time it got bad, and she crashed my computer, I threw every single thing in the hallway.
My bad for a mini mental breakdown...but her shit filled the fucking hallway!
And she doesn't even care.
She made my dad clean it up and didn't even look at it.
I obviously helped him clean it up, but fuck dude it makes me fucking crazy.
I have OCD, so fucking up my space makes me HELLA anxious.
But of course, to my parents there's nothing wrong with me...I'm just being "me."
I don't know why every time I write something on here I end up venting hella shit...oh well...guess I need to...
So yeah, my rooms gonna be clean and ready to be "messed up" by a delicious man...cough cough...
You get 2 girls since I rambled so much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment