Sunday, May 27, 2012

Crusty Coochi

Spent all day with my parents and sister.
We went to dinner and a movie for my mom's birthday.
It was pretty cool.
I don't understand why my parents ALWAYS have to have a huge ass argument about NOTHING every day.
Like what the fuck is your problem it's not even serious...
It's so ridiculous to me.
~anyway~
It was a pretty good day.
I even went to the gym tonight and had a good workout :)
I should be sleeping cause I have to drive my mom to work in about 3 hours...in Walnut Creek...
Meh, it's all good...I've driven farther on less sleep...
I actually got to sleep in a little bit today, and it was pretty nice-ish.
I haven't been home in like a week, so it has been kinda weird being here and with these assholes.
I forgot why I hated being here...they made me remember...
It's all good cause I'm going to be busy again in a couple weeks.
Hopefully I can find shit to keep me busy during this little break I have.
I have alot of thinking, planning, cleaning, and loving to do this month.
And my loving I mean whoring...haha kidding...or am I?... :D
I feel like alot of shit has changed recently and I need to change some shit up myself.
I mean I think I have changed alot this year, but I think it's time to shake some shit up.
I have no idea if I'm even making sense anymore :)
I'm just going to try and take a nappy poo before hitting the road.
Nighty night...
Don't let the bedbugs bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment