Thursday, May 24, 2012

Load to the face

Fuck.
I'm hella confused with life.
I have too much going on.
I like this dude, but then its weird now I feel.
At the same time there's this other dude that I think likes me, but I'm not really sure.
He's cool and all, but fuck man, I like the other one hella much.
What the fuck!

I did 3 finals today back to back.
2 of them were at the same time, so I was an hour late for one.
That was fucking amazing...
Plus I have been working open to close all week.

OH!

Then there's my party.
I am having a birthday party for the first time in my life, and I'm pretty fucking excited.
I want it to be hella epic!
I am hella cool with hella people and I hope they all come.
I'm inviting about 80 people, plus my sister's got about 10, then the person's house I'm using is inviting about 30.
So I'd say its going to be pretty dope.
I mean, obviously not everyone will show up, but Ima have hella fun either way.
I've never had people do something like this for me and it feels hella weird.
Like the way I was raised was to never take anything from anyone cause then you owe them.
I feel hella selfish and like I'm taking advantage of people.
Hella lame I know...
Ok so that's enough bullshit to tide you over for a couple days...

No comments:

Post a Comment