Friday, May 18, 2012

Fuck it.

Uh-oh...another whiny ass post...
My bad.
Today was fucking ridiculous...
I feel like everything came crashing down on me.
I smoked 3 cigarettes...and want another...
I hate whining about my shit, but fuck dude.
I need to let it out somehow.
I kept it bottled up all fucking semester.
Too much happened today.
It fucking sucks realizing people are right about something you care about so much.
It sucks realizing you are behind in something.
It sucks wanting something you think you're no where good enough to have.
It sucks thinking you can potentially have that thing, but at the same time maybe not.
It really sucks being mindfucked.
It sucks knowing you might fail.
It sucks needing something and almost getting it, to be shut down.
Life fucking sucks sometimes, and it gets ridiculously hard for some people.
I guess I don't mean to complain, but to vent and be done with it.
I'm not trying to complain about how hard I have it, because I know first hand that it can always be tremendously worse, but people need to let out what they are feeling once in a while.
Otherwise there'd be way more serial killers out there.
So this is me letting shit out...in a vague, all-over-the-place way.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment