Saturday, May 26, 2012

So I did everything on my list.
I feel super accomplished.
Almost adult like :)
Today was the first time I have been home all week.
It feels hella weird.
I kinda liked not being here...
I did miss my bed...even though I have yet to get completely reacquainted with it...
Its good though, cause I have 3 weeks to do that :D
That's what's good about working at a school...you get holidays and summer vacation off.
Granted I don't get paid, but that's where my hustlin comes in ;)
I need to chill out though for a couple days or so.
I'm still a little up on it from the last couple days.
I need to reevaluate some people in my life, and other shit.
Also it's my madre's birthday tomorrow.
I don't really have a super strong relationship with her, but it's still her birthday and she should feel good at least one day out of the year...
Even though she's the devil incarnate...

No comments:

Post a Comment