Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sparkly and fresh my ass!

I was cleaning all day today.
Granted I took some breaks here and there cause I got sidetracked...
Nonetheless I busted my ass...kinda :D
My room looks waaaay better than before!
I only got half of it done, but it's all good.
Tomorrow I'm going out, so I can't finish, but I am going to wash my sheets and bedding cause there's..."stuff"...on them...hahaha
Kidding...or am I?!
Dun dun duuuuuuuuhhhnnnnnn!!!
~hennyways~
I'm showered and ready for bed, but I'm not tired enough to go to sleep yet because I've been partying til 4am every night this week.
These are the times when I want a dude to be here so we can tire each other out...HIGH OH!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Didn't see that coming huh...well you probably did if you know me well enough...


I shall lay here and think of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment