Thursday, July 5, 2012

I have been so busy this past week.
My party was beyond amazing.
It completely made up for my fucked up birthday.
I had THEE best time.
I got a stripper from my friend.
It changed my life...
It was....words just can't describe all that dick in my face...
I took a shot from his g-string too and licked whipped cream off his thigh and chest.
Best present EVER!
She sent me the pictures and I'm still laughin at them.
I am so happy that the people who came made it out.
It meant so much to me that came wanted to be with me on my birthday.
Fuck the rest of them!
Kidding.
I got super drunk taking shots with everyone.
I woke up drunk the next day, and was pretty drunk most of the day.
The only thing that was weird was that my ex fiance showed up.
I mean I didn't care if he came.
By the time he got there I was pretty drunk, so I don't remember too much.
I do remember that we were holding hands and kinda cupcakin...
I'd probably do that with anyone who grabbed my hand, but with him it was...no...haha.
I don't want that, him.
Anyway I guess he stayed after I passed out.
OH!!
And my cousin Sean came and we got drunk together.
He's half of my favorite cousins (he has a twin).
So yeah here's an update of my life.
Hit me up if you wanna go on a bar crawl ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment