Monday, August 6, 2012

Fuck Everyone...In Their Ass!

Ok...maybe it's not that serious...
I just had one of those days, well couple of days, where you realize shit.
I mean I have realized this shit for a while, it was just the last nail in the coffin I guess.
I just feel like everyone always lets me down.
This weekend was the end of some bullshit I'm so done with putting up with some shit.
I just don't understand why people gotta hate and ruin other people's happiness so they can feel good about themselves.
I don't even know if I want to go into it.
I just need to move away already.
I'm more than ready now.
I want to pick up and start over.
Just have a new life where I don't know anyone...and this time I won't put up with ANY bullshit.
I just feel like I always try to start over and shit always has to get fucked up.
How many more times can I do this yenno.
I can't keep starting over cause it's getting old.
I'm tired of it.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment