Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jailbird

So I have three days left of freedom.
Then it's back to school and work.
I have managed to do nothing for two weeks.
What can I say I'm a high achiever ;)
Well, ok, almost nothing.
I haven't really done anything productive, let's just put it that way.
Tumblr_m81xezdecv1qf6lsn_large

I really don't want to go back to school, but it gives me something to do.
I'm kinda burnt out now :(
I guess that's what doing 20+ unit semesters does to a person though...
That shit didn't even pay off cause I'm still going to be at CC for at least another year, and probably another semester on top of that if I get this job at Kaiser.
So I really don't know what's going on with my life right now.
It's all up in the air kinda.
Everything I'm tryna do is intertwined with everything else, which kinda sucks.
At least I have this blog and what's left of my friends.
Mother fuckers gotta be movin hella far away n shit.
I can't wait to be gone though...hopefully by January?
Then Ima be like deuces bitch! Time to start recruiting for my harem of men!

No comments:

Post a Comment