Monday, August 13, 2012

Soooo...this is kinda awkward...

I have a lot on my mind...
I have been too busy to pour out my shit onto you like I normally do ;)
Hella people I know are moving hella far away!
Wtf?!
A lot of them are moving literally across the country.
Some moved across the bay, or across the state.
I feel so alone :(
I mean I still have some people, but everyone is so busy with life, including me, that we can never find a day to kick it.
I'm kinda sad that I have all these people in my life and don't get to spend any time with any of them.
I have a week left of what little summer break I had and then it's all work and school until Christmas.
I'm hoping to hear back from the lady at Kaiser Tuesday.
If I do then I really won't have any time for anything for a really long time.
Well a few months at least, but then I'll be moving away, going back to school, trying to transfer, working as much as I can, and trying to pick up the pieces of my life I still haven't picked up yet.
I feel bad cause I have no time to kick it with people and they get mad, but they don't understand what it's like to be working hella much on top of going to school full time.
Especially when I'm working two jobs.
That shit sucks ass.
If I get this job at Kaiser I already might have to drop out of school for a little bit.
I mean I gotta do what I gotta do, but fuck.
I feel like I'm being pulled from all different sides right now, and I need something to ground me.
On top of all this I still have to deal with some dumbass bullshit.
But aye, it's only like 4 more years of this bullshit...

No comments:

Post a Comment