Saturday, August 25, 2012

Fuckin Shit

Ok, so I have a lot to say...
Ima get hyphy...Be warned...
First of all, how you gonna keep hatin on me for bein friends with some dude?
Bitch calm the fuck down...you don't know me like that.
Actually you don't know me at all, you don't even know my fuckin name, so keep me out yo mouth.
Second, I'm just hella tired of dumbass mother fuckin bitches that are naive as fuck bein hella over dramatic and whiny all the damn time about shit they did to themselves.

I don't know dude, that's why I don't fuck with females yah feel me, they bring too much shit with them.
And that's why they don't try n fuck with me cause I'm chill n can hang wit the boys n they hatin cause they try too hard and don't get no play.
With me it's not even about that shit.
I'm just down to kick it and dudes like that.
I'm not spendin hours gettin ready and I'm not tryna impress no one, and dudes have told me they hella respect that shit.
I'm sorry yo dude wanna kick it wit me and not you, I just got more in common with him...my bad...
I'm just hella mad at bitches right now.
I should say, not all females are like this.
There are some cool ass girls out there, and I have girl friends, but them snobby ass fake mother fuckers ain't makin the cut...yadida.
Like what the fuck bitch, eat a dick and chill out!
FUCK!

Also, I took an at home drug test my sister got me from the dollar store...
I failed that shit...
FUCK ME!
I also spilled pee down my leg...
So does that mean I peed my pants technically?
Cause it spilled outta the cup.
Shit... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment