Monday, August 20, 2012

We Do It Up Big Tho!

So last night I went to my homie Gio's house for a lil kick back.
I had Corri and Melissa with me, so I bought them along.
That shit was crazy.
There aren't words that can properly explain the shit that happened.
Corri got FUUUUCKED up.
Like super fucked up.
Melissa got pretty drunk, and then drunker later...
I was slightly buzzed, but not really cause I didn't really drink since I was driving everyone.
I can hold my alcohol, and it takes a lot for me to feel anything.
I made some friends cause we all bonded over Corri bein a sloppy ass drunk lol.
They didn't believe me when I said she was a lightweight...
After that we ended up at Mel's and brought a bottle in, and drank the whole thing with a dude we know that works there.
We hung out with him for like 5 hours.
Corri was in the car passed out the whole time.
It was Melissa, Jesus, and me drinkin some vodka out of a styrofoam cup (no chase. yee.)
She got hella drunk in Mel's and made a huge ass of herself.
It was pretty hilarious.
I got to watch the sunrise, and then had to go find Corri's shoes.
We found them on the side of the freeway.
We have no idea how they ended up there, but at least we found them.
This isn't even all that happened, haha!
Last night was a good ass night.
Even if I had to take care of some drunk ass bitches.
Thank you Gio for inviting me to kick it <3

No comments:

Post a Comment