Monday, August 13, 2012

Real Talk Tho

Look...Ima be real clear...
I'm past the point of just fuckin around.
I don't wanna hook up.
I don't want a boy.
I'm tired of these weakass dudes with nothin goin for them tryna holla.
No nigga...you weak as fuck...
I want a man that's about his business you feel me.
I want someone who has his shit on lock, or at least is tryna get his shit together.
I just need someone who's doin something with their life.
I'm tired of these panty wastes.
I don't understand it.
Don't talk to me cause I'm not down to fuck losers.
And don't misunderstand what I'm sayin...
I'm not talkin about having money or a car or any of that shit, cause I can care less about that.
I'm talkin about priorities, goals, and their life in general.
You needa have that shit on lock.
Be a fucking man and man the fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment