Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Mouth's Always Full Of Shit

So apparently I was lookin cute or something yesterday...or the past few days...
I've been havin dudes textin me outta no where n creepily starin.
Even been asked out a couple times.
It doesn't help that they, for the most part, creepers, and the rest have girlfriends.
Yeah...that's always fun.
I can either get wit a creep or a dude who's taken, that's so much fun.
Why must I be the magnet for assholes?
Why can't I be a magnet for those delicious mens that are koo?! ;)
Plus, are the bitches dudes cheat on their women with the ugly ones...so does that make me ugly?!
That's amazing...
I guess that's something important to know.
I'm only cute enough for a night.
I guess that means I should find random guys to hook up with...that's never hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment