Friday, August 10, 2012

Random Gangsta Shit Tho

Look at that OG throwin up signs in the 40's.
I wonder if gangsters back then had signs/symbols...hmmmm...
I wonder if gangs now stole them....interesting...lol.

Granted it was the 20's when gangsters really "ruled" and not the 40's...
I like how classy they were back then.
Now they look like some dumbasses who lost hella weight but kept their "fat" clothes.
The fuck is that?
I think it's cause they're so skinny they wanna look bigger, and tougher.
Too bad it doesn't work.
Something like the St. Valentine's Day Massacre does though...just sayin...
I mean don't get me wrong some of them are nice looking.
I've even had some lil gangsta boos before.
I guess I'm talkin more about the dumbass wannabes, so maybe I should correct myself...
Pictures of Castello, Lansky, and Siegel, some real ass mafia gangstas.

No comments:

Post a Comment