Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Fuck man...
I JUST got home from the ER.
We got there at 2:30pm...
Yeah.
Melissa has Bell's Palsy (like JR lol) wrestling thing, sorry.
Anyway.
Her face looks so weird.
Basically the right side of her face is paralyzed.
It's going to be a couple day (hopefully) for it to clear up.
Man it was so ridiculous in the waiting room.
She didn't get seen until around 8.
Having no insurance sucks ass!!
I need a butt (and back) massage from those damn chairs too.
I still have hella homework and other stuff to do.
Plus I have to find a place for my dog to go.
Have to look up some non-kill shelters :(
I'm super bummed out. Not even bummed, a little depressed.
I mean I've had her for 5 years now.
It's not just giving up a stupid animal.
There's way more emotion behind it, and I'm really attached to her.
I really hope Friday is good...doubtful but I'm trying to be optimistic...
Sorry this is so long...don't have anywhere else to vent...
I'm just going to be a big, fat emo bitch for a couple days...sorry for the inconvenience...

No comments:

Post a Comment