Friday, May 13, 2011

Nerd

So you know that 10 page research paper I had to do?
Well I finally got it back yesterday.
Let me tell you that my English teacher is a really hard grader and expects a lot from us (which isn't a bad thing).
She never gives A's. I think only a hand full, if that, has gotten an A in her class, ever.
I normally get a C and then rewrite it for a better grade.
~So anyway~
I was expecting a D or C or something bad, and I was kind of nervous to get it back.
She handed me it and I look for the grade...
I had to do a double take.
I got a B+.
I asked her if this was the right grade, or maybe she was tired or drunk when she read it.
She told me it was really good and I did an excellent job.
Damn.
It was definitely a weight off my shoulders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment