Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lame!

Tonight was a pretty good night, printing wise...
My foot was killing me the whole time, and it got even more swollen from walking and standing.
My two prints came out pretty good.
I ran out of paper, but the last print is good.
I just want to go back and burn a little bit of it.
Sorry for the darkroom lingo.

~anyway~

Luckily I found my old boot from when I broke my toe, so I can walk around without my foot hurting too much.
It really sucks that my foot isn't any better.
I am really impatient when I get hurt/injured.
I want it to heal already so I can get back to life.
Tomorrow I have to make an appointment for my back, so I'm just going to have my Dr. look at my foot.
Hopefully it isn't broken, cause I don't want to have to wear this ugly moon boot for a long time.
It's extremely ugly...

No comments:

Post a Comment