Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm tired

Just got home.
Didn't go to APW.
My sister didn't want to go because of her face.
It's all good.
They'll probably have another ladder match one day...
We went out instead.
Had an alright time I guess.
This week was just too much, so I'm exhausted and drained and not being my normal dumb self.
I just need to get out of this house for good.
I mean it's so ridiculous that every night when I get home I have to clean THEIR mess.
They leave their garbage and dirty dishes where they ate and I have to clean it up.
It normally goes:
-I get home from class around 10-10:30 at night (already tired because I have a morning class)
-I clean up the mess they left for me (apparently)
-I eat my dinner
-I do any homework I haven't done yet
-Get ready for the next day and then bed
I mean, I guess it doesn't sound that bad, but every fucking night I do this. Plus the fact I cooked the dinner. Oh, and if there's leftovers I have to put those away.
And my favorite part, I get yelled at for not being home when I'm studying somewhere, but apparently I'm out just fucking around with my friends...
These last few months have really drained me.

No comments:

Post a Comment