Thursday, May 5, 2011

Man

Had a long night.
I am still exhausted from last night.
Plus today was long, and printing tonight was tiring.
My pictures all came out really good though.
Well at least the negatives look good.
I printed the contact sheet, and next week I'm going to start doing the prints.
I have 11 frames to do and less then three weeks (5 classes) to do them.
Jessie looks really pretty in the portraits I did.
My still lifes came out good.
And the church I shot is pretty cool.

Sidenote: If it wasn't for this blog and photography I'd go crazy. I have never talked about stupid feeling as much as I do on here. I think it's good. Well for my sanity at least. I don't know about the whole you having to read my whining part. Sorry for being a whiny little bitch and not being entertaining enough, but at least I'm not like this in person :)

No comments:

Post a Comment