Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Got home from class early.
Didn't have anything to print, but I did develop my film.
Plus I'm not in the mood to do anything.

So I called my mom to tell her what happened so they wouldn't blow up when they saw the mess.
When they got home my mom said she told my dad "to be nice" so that means he isn't talking to me...
He hasn't said anything to me yet.
He did, however, tell my mom that I have til the weekend to get rid of my dog, or he will.
Or he's going to "take care of it."
Man, my parents don't understand that I care about my pets a lot.
They don't care about their kids really, so I don't expect them to understand.
Oh wait, they care about their prince of the world son, but not me or my sister.
Anyway.
I'm pretty bummed right now.
I hella want to go get some drinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment