Monday, May 23, 2011

Clumsy or cursed?

So earlier not one, but two giant 40oz. cans of chili fell on my bare foot...
Right on the bone.
And just my luck, it wasn't the side of the can.
No, it was the only corner on a round can...
Yeah...and it fell at an angle so all 40 ounces were at the corner...
The first one fell over and landed on my foot, then the second one fell a few seconds after and hit the exact same spot.
I can't really walk on it, and I can't really move my big toe.
My foot is swollen and bruised.
Oh, and there's two lines from the cans hitting it.
I'm telling you I always get hurt in the dumbest ways.
Ridiculous.
PS I'm not crying like a little baby about it. Just thought I should tell you the amazing ability I have to get hurt in the most random, dumbest way. This whole post is sarcasm. I was laughing at myself...not crying...
This can be added to the long list of stupid injuries I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment