Sunday, May 1, 2011

I need a drink!

Finally am recovering from this morning...
Man...
Watched my nephew and my sister's grandson this morning.
Not the best experience.
First of all I didn't sleep til like 3 this morning.
Then my nephew woke up at 5-5:30 this morning and had to wake me up.
Then he woke up the baby, who is two.
Made them breakfast and all was good, at the beginning.
My nephew would not stop wrestling the baby, and he was being so loud.
I was so not in the mood to keep yelling at him.
He just kept ignoring me.
Man, all I have to say is that I am not having kids until I go to some anger management, cause I wanted to hit him so bad a couple times and I had to control myself.
I finally got home around 10:30 and it felt like it was 3 or 4pm.
I took not even a nap before my parents came calling(yelling)...
I swear it feels like it's 11 at night or something.
I still have an essay to write and some readings to do.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
This day is so long, and that's not even the whole story.
There's way more to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment