Monday, September 19, 2011

2 mother fucking AM

So it's 10 til and I can't sleep.
I'm extremely bored...
This is when I wish I still had a loser to talk to all night.
Guess I have to find a new one...maybe I already have ;)
Fucking insomnia gets the best of me.
I have that damn ceramics class that is so unchallenging it's ridiculous in the morning.
I can't work with things that are too easy.
I get bored with it and can't work, haha.
I think that's why I'm so fickle(whore)...but that's for another post.
I hate waking up at 8am for that damn class.
Then I have to go to work right after that.
I think I've gotten to the point where I'm bored with college, and it's "fight or flight".
Apparently I'm "too smart to not be in college", so I guess I have to fight.
I'd rather just spend all my time in the city dickin around :)
OH MY GOD!
I'll be a hobo!

No comments:

Post a Comment