Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Home"

So I got to come back to the East Bay...
Wonder for how long.
I know for sure I'm staying in the city next weekend...alone...in a haunted house...that's old...and big...
Hmmm maybe I'll find me, as Denise and Mike call em, a night time friend.
But only for the weekend.
I kid...maybe...
I did have a crushy crush on someone, but idk he's weird and I don't know about him anymore.
I thought I had him pegged, but he fucking surprised me with being smart and shit...
~anyway~
I really like the people I work with...with the exception of one of them...so far...
I miss the city.
I kinda want to leave everything behind and move over that way.
Granted I've been wanting to do that...
I have no idea what's keeping me here.
But I'm not about to get all emo right now.
I'm just happy I can sleep in my own fucking bed tonight...
It's weird being here though.

No comments:

Post a Comment