Thursday, September 29, 2011

Got caught...

I'm slippin again...
I know how my blog is so important to some people's lives, and they hate having to go a day without reading about my boring ass life.
I'm sorry.
I guess I can somewhat recap the last couple days...
I was at school all day Tuesday, as you know, which was pretty mundane.
Wednesday I actually got up on time for my ceramics class.
I finished some more shits, and got assigned another project.
After that, I went to my tutoring job and read my serial killer book the whole time because there wasn't anyone to tutor.
Then I went home to shower and change for Halloween City.
Got some gas and grub, then headed out to the city.
We got there early, so we dicked around for a little bit.
When I clocked in I had to fix the mother fucking grids that fell.
I'm still hella mad at the dumbasses who decided to use tape to keep the grids together...
After that, Corri and I did the most to get some drinks.
Then I had to pick Melissa up and we went to my place and watched the Psycho remake.
I love that movie.
So that's how my life's been going...school and work...nothing as exciting as seeing Davey Havok at the DNA Lounge anymore :(
It's good though, I'm having fun with some people ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment