Sunday, September 4, 2011

Feels like a "ganster" morning :)

Since I'm awake I might as well listen to music.
And since I apparently, "The most gangster rocker chick ever," the obvious choice is slappin some E-40.
I've actually been told something along those lines a few times.
I mean, is it so weird that I was raised in the hood, but then I like "rock" and all that?
My brother and sister did the whole chola/cholo thing, and I guess I chose the other route.
Instead of putting sharpie on my eyebrows, I put it around my eyes like a raccoon :)
Instead of bangin I moshed.
Instead of claimin red I claimed black...?
But that doesn't mean I don't act like where I came from...
Ask anyone, I can get pretty off the chain.
It cracks me up when people are really surprised at how "ghetto" or "gangster" I am.
I'm such a mysterious and wondrous onion, with so any complex layers!

No comments:

Post a Comment