Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rim job...

So I was skimming my posts just now.
Fuck I'm lame.
I like how almost every post I say how busy I am.
What can I say, I'm pretty lame...and busy...
I just need you people to know that this is where I go to vent about shit most of the time.
I don't like talking about my feelings and shit, so I guess this is a place for me to tell someone without them being in the shit.
I'm not sure if that makes too much sense, but whatever.
~
So I have a "book list" that I need to read.
Well, ok, it's more of a bunch of books I bought a while ago that I haven't gotten a chance to read yet.
They've been sitting on my bookshelf forever, calling for me to pick them up and open them...much like my legs...wait, what?
~anyway~
I like how as I'm typing this people have to ruin me being home.
Like really...you couldn't wait til tomorrow to bitch at me...
Whatever.
I fucking need someone to text right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment