Monday, September 5, 2011

Sooooo....

Being in this hell hole for more than a day is the worst torture ever!
Man, these people be whack!
But foreal, I hate being here.
The job I was supposed to be getting might be falling through, so I have no idea what I'm going to do for a second job now.
There is always my fall back career of being a prostitute...
HA!
I think I developed a crush on someone.
The thing is I don't talk to him, so I feel like a stalker, but what's new.
~anyway~
I'm supposed to be doing my homework, but I reeeeeally want to go exercise or something.
Urg I have to much energy for one person to handle...that's why I jump from man to man...
I kid, I kid ;)
I am fickle though...but that's another post in and of itself.
I think I'm just procrastinating...
That's why I just talked about like 5 things randomly.
I guess I should go get on that homework shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment