Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tired of being tired

So apparently that post last night sounded completely serious.
The first part was a joke.
I mean the whole thing wasn't supposed to be all emo and serious, but it kinda sounded like that.
I was just thinking out loud I guess.
Ok, well, thinking in text?
I don't know, just thinking.
My brain's been racing lately...might have something to do with all the crack I took the other day...
kidding :)
I'm currently waiting to start work, and I'm super tired.
That fucking ceramics class is ridiculous.
I have to be there at 9am, until 12.
Fuck that.
I finish my assignments by 11 at the latest.
I just tell her I have to go to work, which isn't a lie.
~anyway~
I'm hella tired and can't think of anything witty to say right now.
Have a splendupist day...

No comments:

Post a Comment