Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Over it

Today was pretty lame.
Had a good time in photography.
Then again, I always feel better when I'm printing/taking pictures.
I think one of these nights I work I'm going to take pictures down Market.
I found out that one of my "friends" in class knows a wrestler from APW.
I thought it was pretty weird and cool.
I know it's totally cliche and lame, but it is a small world.
I really hate saying that, but it's fucking true...
He's friends with my teddy bear, Larry Blackwell.
That's pretty awesome :)
I wonder if I can try and meet and make friends with Larry.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I also like how people come to class high as fuck.
I like being around people who are high, well sometimes...but I like messing with them.
It was hella funny watching him try to concentrate on his conversation with a person.
I was the only one who knew he was high, and I like how no one could tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment