Friday, November 25, 2011

All fancy n shit

Had a surprisingly amazing Thanksgiving.
I wasn't sure how today was going to go.
It ended up being really fun.
Last night I picked up Desiree, and went over to Denise's house where we got ready for today.
After we were done preparing everything, Melissa, George, Desi, and I had a little pre-party.
A night filled with beer and....other things....plus dancing all night.
Des and I shared a bed all snuggled up, haha.
Then this morning we all help cook and clean.
There was about 22 people at dinner tonight.
Me dad and brother also were there, which was pretty weird.
It was joining to very different parts of my life together.
~anyway~
I really liked the feeling tonight though.
Everyone was chill, and we just kicked it all day/night basically.
We had a sit-down dinner.
I like how communal it felt.
Everyone welcomed everyone, and we all talked to each other.
Of course we ended up dancing...like always.
We were classy tonight, and had wine.
It was the nicest Thanksgiving I have had in a very long time.
I haven't been to something like this since my grandma passed like 10 years ago
It was good.

I'm exhausted from lastnight and today, so if there are errors in this post, my bad.
I hope everyone had a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment